“Don’t put too much pressure on this next post,” Jeremy wisely counseled last night after correctly reading my body language. Sometimes it is downright irksome that he can read my thoughts before they are corporeal or even conceived. To him, I’m not just an open book—I’m an open book with big print, Braille underneath, and pictures on the side.
So with the pressure to elocute eloquently off (obviously seeing as “elocute” is not a word), allow me to just point some of the changes Jeremy painstakingly created for me, because they deserve to be noticed.
- Scroll. More. Scroll all the way down. I don’t want my cityscape to go underappreciated. Obviously this is Chicago, but we will probably change it to mountains when we get back to Utah. If I don’t get too attached to my cityscape.
- Some screens will see this better than others, but there are clouds on the background that actually move when I post new blogs. Also there are birds flying in my sky. I appreciate this subtlety, and feel like it makes my blog come more alive.
- I caved in and got tabs (see above right). Give them a click and a read, should you feel so inclined.
- I got an Instagram feed! So you can see what I’m up to and read about it! Narcissism at an extreme.
- On the right side bar, you will see my social media buttons. Jeremy made them from scratch. Hover over these little puppies for a little fun. Click on them if you feel inclined.